Evaporative Cooling Towers & Condensers, both large and small!
By evaporating water, wet cooling towers and condensers provide simple and cost effective solutions to many cooling requirements with a very low power consumption compared to other available technologies.
We are specialists within evaporative cooling towers and condensers and can supply units from approx 20 kW up to 30 MW and 5500 m3/h per cell. C.A. Mörck have supplied more than 50 MITA units since we started working with them in 2008, and even more before then with previous partners/manufacturers.
Are you about to replace an old, install a new cooling tower or complement an existing cooling capacity? We will be more than pleased to assist you in selecting the optimal solution for your specific application needs. Call us today!
Our modular type cooling towers and condensers are manufactured with walls in GRP and supporting structure in hot dip galvanized steel as standard. Thus providing our clients with a corrosion free product with very high quality, low weight, short installation time, long life time and with a minimal need for maintenance.
Advantages for you as customer
- Effective cooling
- Low energy consumption, environmentally friendly solution
- Short delivery time, with high delivery reliabilty
- Experienced sales engineers with advisory capabilites
- Corrosion free materials with long life time
- Used to addressing winter operation issues
- Most models with direct driven axial fans with minimal maintenance
In connection to the pre-engineering phase we can offer several handy options to optimise operation, energy consumption and maintenance:
- Service hatches,or fully removable side walls for simple and effective maintenance actions
- Noise abating solutions, such as low speed fans, noise hoods and splash absorbing pads
- Variable frequency drive for low energy consumption
- Supporting frames in hot dip galvanized steel or stainless steel
- Motor anticondensation heaters
- Heating coils in water basin
- Over flow and/or low level switches
- Diffusor heaters to avoid ice formation on air outlet
- and much, much more..